The Mountview Hotel is a traditional Scottish three-star country house hotel based in Nethy Bridge at the heart of the Cairngorms National Park.
We were very pleased to be able to reopen our hotel on the 26th April 2021 following the government announcement on hospitality guidelines. Currently our restaurant is closed to non-residents however we hope to open it fully again soon. A date is yet to be confirmed but we will update our website with further details over the next few weeks. We look forward to welcoming our restaurant customers back soon!
Mountview Hotel Covid19 Policy Statement
We know how vital it is for all our guests and staff to feel safe whilst staying at the Mountview. In response to Covid19, we have revisited our practices and procedures to make sure we deliver high standards of service at all times. This has earned us the accreditation that we are “Good to Go” and ready to welcome guests.
This is what you can expect during your stay :
Before your arrival:
- We have developed new Risk Assessments for all parts of the Mountview Hotel operation. This has enabled us to make sure staff are fully trained and up to date on new practices. PPE is available for all staff.
- Your room will be deep cleaned and sanitised to a high standard.
On your arrival:
- We will require you to confirm that you are symptom free and have not come into contact with anyone with Covid19 within the past 14 days.
- Housekeeping standards at the Mountview have never been higher with emphasis being placed on high risk areas for extra cleaning and attention. Guests staying for 4 nights or less will not have your room serviced to avoid risk of transmission. Guests can request a change of towels at any time.
- Room keys will be sanitised and left in your room door lock prior to arrival.
During your stay:
- Hand Sanitiser is provided in all public areas of the hotel. We request that you also bring your own supply of hand sanitiser for your personal use.
- The breakfast room in our hotel has been adapted to maintain social distancing.
- Our hotel and restaurant will remain closed to non-residents. This maximises your safety within a ‘Heatherlea Bubble’.
For the safety of other guests, staff and our local community, we politely request that all guests follow current Scottish Government Covid19 guidelines at all times.
(Please be aware that this policy is subject to change and update).
Come and join a wonderful week’s birdwatching with Heatherlea Birdwatching we look forward to welcoming you!